PS Members AND Guests!

Chat & Discussion about the general, everyday stuff
Official Member

PS Members AND Guests!

Postby Hazardous » Sat May 15, 2010 8:31

Hello everyone, this is the little "pain in the ass AND metal nerd" Hazardous Environment!

Here I am now, its my birthday today, (I dont want to "show off" just because its my birthday, just let it slip through my mind =)) and I'm soon going to drive to work, and was just thinking about you guys, and girls..

I am not a good speaker at all, as I said in the "Introduction section", - I'm an ass. :)
So I'm just going to lay all the cards on the table, say this straight...

I hate you all. =)

No just kidding...

The thing I wanted to say is that I am really really impressed by you all Admins, whos been making this very nice and welcoming servers and forums and also you admins who now more "work" here on the forum and servers now, and I'm also impressed by every GUEST here thats NOT an PS admin, I am really happy being here and play with you all, everytime I've been a bit depressed or something like that, I come here, and you guys always manage to cheer me up, I dont know how but you really do.

So yeah once again, I dont know how to write this in English but, here on PS, its like...I'm having a wonderful time, every second I'm here..

I'm so impressed because there doesnt always have to be an admin around for people to play fair, (ofcourse somtimes there can be some rulebreaker and so on and so on) but most often you all guys fix everything just fine!

So yeah, I just wanted to say thanks for everything, everyone of you girls/guys are the best, I'm looking forward to play with you all soon again.

Thank you.

(And yeah now you can start calling me pathetic, or that I'm ridiculous for writing this, please do haha, I'm just glad to play here. =P )

Yours faithfully

Hazardous Environment

Veteran

Postby Plastic_Jesus » Sat May 15, 2010 8:47

Happy birthday and... No, you aren't ridiculous. I'm gald that you enjoy your time. I'm really greatful that there is someone who will even teams when they really are uneven, thanks for that. :)

-*S
S.S.Atrocity wrote:Im pretty sure Saukko will have pages worth of bugs found before anyone knows about the release...lol

Server High Admin

Postby Smadje » Sat May 15, 2010 9:14

It's ridiculous, and you should never come again on servers! we hate you! :D

Just kidding hazard :)

Have to say you are one off the players that always cheer ME up :) always doing your best to keep the game fair, and making sure that everyone has a great time!

Happy birthday, I will drink one (or 2, or 3 ... [infinity]) for you tonight!

Hope you got some nice presents!

Cya soon!

Smad
quoting deep:
henksmadje please read topic more carefully and other topics too where u reply, then u get the point and dont have to make stupid posts.

Server High Admin

Postby davies » Sat May 15, 2010 9:42

Hazardous :D

as first: Happy B'day mate :D Time for a party? :P :banana:
secondly: I haven't play so much with you but I remember days on PS#3 where I had some nice playing and conversations with you - and you are (one of the) fairest players I've played with. (ye, that's possitive :P ) You're just a very cool player :good:

Sadly enough I didn't play with you the last time, so get you metal-ass to PS#5 :D
Davies
ImageImage
ImageImage

Official Member

Postby Ammz » Sat May 15, 2010 10:29

Awwww, that's heartwarming. Happy birthday mate and thank you for the nice words!
You say: "Great Shot!"
I say: "aimbot"
-|PS|-Ammz

Spam Lord

Re: PS Members AND Guests!

Postby Xand3r » Sat May 15, 2010 11:18

Hazardous wrote:Hello everyone, this is the little "pain in the ass AND metal nerd" Hazardous Environment!

Here I am now, its my birthday today, (I dont want to "show off" just because its my birthday, just let it slip through my mind =)) and I'm soon going to drive to work, and was just thinking about you guys, and girls..

I am not a good speaker at all, as I said in the "Introduction section", - I'm an ass. :)
So I'm just going to lay all the cards on the table, say this straight...

I hate you all. =)

No just kidding...

The thing I wanted to say is that I am really really impressed by you all Admins, whos been making this very nice and welcoming servers and forums and also you admins who now more "work" here on the forum and servers now, and I'm also impressed by every GUEST here thats NOT an PS admin, I am really happy being here and play with you all, everytime I've been a bit depressed or something like that, I come here, and you guys always manage to cheer me up, I dont know how but you really do.

So yeah once again, I dont know how to write this in English but, here on PS, its like...I'm having a wonderful time, every second I'm here..

I'm so impressed because there doesnt always have to be an admin around for people to play fair, (ofcourse somtimes there can be some rulebreaker and so on and so on) but most often you all guys fix everything just fine!

So yeah, I just wanted to say thanks for everything, everyone of you girls/guys are the best, I'm looking forward to play with you all soon again.

Thank you.

(And yeah now you can start calling me pathetic, or that I'm ridiculous for writing this, please do haha, I'm just glad to play here. =P )

Yours faithfully

Hazardous Environment

ah my lovely nolifer :)
happy b-day
and im glad too play with you too
see ya soon at server
and have a nice day :>

Davies wrote Sadly enough I didn't play with you the last time, so get you metal-ass to PS#5

don't do that i will miss you so much at ps1 :)

greetz,

Xand3r 8)

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Sat May 15, 2010 12:09

Who said that Metal fans are not sensitive people ?? :D

First of all , happy b-day Hazardo, will do my whishes live on server in my way with some gibs, disorients and throws ... :) Now, from my side , i m not realy used to speak very highly of players here on forum but well will make an exception.It s now almost one year that i know you as a regular player on PS1 and have to say that you are for me an exemple of kindness, fair-play and maturity. Thats what i know about you from what i have seen on PS1 and all our private chats about music, ET etc ... I don't tell you as an answer to your nice post about PS but simply cause it's the truth and you deserve to know it :wink:

Some tards will surly take your post as a kind of "ass licking" but i know you enough to have no doubt about your sincerity. And god , honestly it s a real pleasure to time 2 time recieve sincere compliments for our job and see that some simply enjoy playing on our servers, far from levels stories and races for the bgiggest false friend or ass licker awards. Sure, all we do around is not perfect but at least we try our best and thank you to appreciate it , it makes a change from the usual critics and whines :).

Will stop now, cause i get romantic and i damn hate it :D

Cya on PS1 hazardo

Server High Admin

Postby Daghel » Sat May 15, 2010 12:44

Pathetic and ridicolous smartass...

:P

Don't know you so well as Bowy, but he is right here imo. Nice to hear that our work makes somebody more happy at time on servers. And no, it doesnt look like ass licking for me, preety honest. You should play more at PS#5, majority of players there are metal fans, or if the aren't.. i'll make them!
Oh, and happy b-day.

BOWDOWN wrote:Who said that Metal fans are not sensitive people ?? :D

I said that! We are cold heart bastards! :beware:

\m/
Chaos is the only true answer.

Official Member

Postby DaRkMaN » Sat May 15, 2010 14:11

Lol,Dag is only Metal fan on ps5,but dont let that thing stop you from visiting us,we let Dag play anyway :)
Yes good thinking of saying some nice words abaout our members,they deserve it,they always look bad becuse have to do shity job of makeing ps servers nice place to play,and even better yes,thanks to saying all the good guys playing on ps server few kind words,they deserve it even more.

so +1 metal :)

Server High Admin

Postby FlowerPower » Sat May 15, 2010 17:31

Metal sucks :loller: , but I like you anyway :D
Happy birthday Hazardous guy!

Server High Admin

Postby PolygonWindow » Sat May 15, 2010 19:19

Happy b-day mate. the drunken preacher! :wink: :D

Official Member

Postby Hazardous » Sat May 15, 2010 21:18

Thank you all very much everyone for your kind answers!
(Now you also maybe understand why I like you all so much)
I once again hope to see you all again in a near future and I'm pretty sure we will!

Of course I shall visit PS 5, and yeah... Nolifer nr 1 Xand3r, dont worry, I will join PS 1 again hehe! ; )

Thank you all again for your kindness!

Hail ET, Hail PS, Hail asslicking!

Hazardous

Official Member

Postby Hazardous » Sat May 15, 2010 21:24

And....Hail metal... ;)

Bronze Star

Postby GokuSan » Sat May 15, 2010 23:07

Awwwww my lovely spankmaster, this is SO cute <3 :D
I think right the same way as you do, even if I show it a bit on my way, which is kind of different.. :P
Keep on having fun and cheering me up :wink:

To admins/members/regulars; I love you all, even if I don't show it as I'm "supposed' to ^^

Oh, and Hazard,
xD

Hope you had nice day, mate. :oops:

Return to General Discussion