My school is popular now.... in a bad way.

Chat & Discussion about the general, everyday stuff
Talented Spammer

Postby Sard » Sat Feb 13, 2010 17:27

rzeznik wrote:
That's interesting. I've never been in Canada myself but I imagined that it is rather tolerant and peaceful country with no eimgration problem whatsoever. So, in my opinion, there are two possible explanations. Either Canada is not like I thought it was, or emigrants there do not try to respect the ways of the country they have chosen to live in (or both).

Oooor a couple of teens think arabs are stealing their jobs, money and chicks :roll:
Dont get whole canada into this :P lets say... quebec teens :P

By Jolly :)

Spam Noob

Postby rzeznik » Sat Feb 13, 2010 22:38

Sard wrote:
rzeznik wrote:
That's interesting. I've never been in Canada myself but I imagined that it is rather tolerant and peaceful country with no eimgration problem whatsoever. So, in my opinion, there are two possible explanations. Either Canada is not like I thought it was, or emigrants there do not try to respect the ways of the country they have chosen to live in (or both).

Oooor a couple of teens think arabs are stealing their jobs, money and chicks :roll:
Dont get whole canada into this :P lets say... quebec teens :P

Probably they are (well, with a possible exception to chicks ;-) ). They are most likely willing to work for less money and under worse job conditions. But that's the way it is nowadays, isn't it? That's the incentive to work harder or be better qualified.

Talented Spammer

Postby Sard » Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:35

Well said :good:

By Jolly :)

Previous

Return to General Discussion