Good Bye Michael :'(

Chat & Discussion about the general, everyday stuff
Server High Admin

Postby Daghel » Sat Jun 27, 2009 22:06

Imo it's more about a respect for death of a man.

CheeKy wrote:I heard they are gonna melt him because he is for 90% plastic and make Lego blocks of him so tht children can still play with him.

Cheeky if you are bored, better find other place.
Chaos is the only true answer.

Official Member

Postby hdoubls » Sun Jun 28, 2009 0:07

Smadje wrote:You can say what you want, but nearly EVERYONE in the world know M tot the Jackson, though they dont like his music, or even dont have the opportunity to listen to it. I feel bad when guys in this community are posting annoying things in this topic, this is about respect for everyone who liked his music and for Jackson himself.

R.I.P. MJ

Thank you Smadje...
Big thanks to Falb!k

Spam Lord

Postby CheeKy » Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:52

BOWDOWN wrote:Who cares about what you think about this tribute or not? it s a topic about MJ and not your personal music style than no one care about.I liked this vid cause there is many of his dances moves on it so i ve posted it , if you don t like it just turn off your speakers, avoid watching it or at least live with it.

Lol? Personal music style? Tht tribute doesnt have anything to do with MJ tbh. Its just a crappy tribute which you thought was good but nobody likes. Also why do you use personal music style in the first place when you dont know jack shit about what I like and what I dont like?

Also Smadje who posted annoying things?

Server High Admin

Postby Smadje » Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:54

Why you have to make a problem in every topic where you post? You just have a kind off handicap that you make a discussion with everything to say, and the worst thing is: you cant accept the logical reaction from people.

You are free to say what you want, you are free to post here, but be wise and stop annoying this community and me.

:offtopic:

Sorry everybody, but I just had to react on such a post.
quoting deep:
henksmadje please read topic more carefully and other topics too where u reply, then u get the point and dont have to make stupid posts.

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Sun Jun 28, 2009 13:12

Smadje wrote:Why you have to make a problem in every topic where you post? You just have a kind off handicap that you make a discussion with everything to say, and the worst thing is: you cant accept the logical reaction from people.

You are free to say what you want, you are free to post here, but be wise and stop annoying this community and me.

:offtopic:

Sorry everybody, but I just had to react on such a post.

You dont have to be sorry since you are absolutly right. Also begin fed up about his useless posts which add nothing and his arrogant and aggressive way to talk with people. I m also aware about his global behaviour in servers, so he better change attitude.

Back to the topic and try stay straight on it.

Spam Lord

Postby CheeKy » Sun Jun 28, 2009 15:01

Uhm may I ask which server, since I only play on PS2 and hardly play there....

Anyway on topic, what do you guys think is his best song?

Veteran

Postby Pancake » Mon Jun 29, 2009 0:43

I didn't heard so much about MJ but what I heard was Great...

R.I.P. - A Legend..

Ruhe in Frieden.
R.I.F.
stopped playing et. now lurking csgo. find me on steamcommunity with /id/pancookie1

Server High Admin

Postby PolygonWindow » Mon Jun 29, 2009 23:22

R.I.P. MJ.
Well known man...-->
This is a jail scene at phillipines. Thats NOT meant sarcastic. Just discovered @spiegelonline...- Just great performance and Hope through MJs music.

Edit: k and lil bit funny.

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Thu Jul 02, 2009 22:58

CNN has exclusive footage of Michael Jackson rehearsing before his sold out London comeback tour on June 23 -- two days before he died.

Official Member

Postby on1 » Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:32

the man still got it....would have been an awsome concert.....R.I.P mr entertainer aka mj

Spam Lord

Postby CheeKy » Mon Jul 06, 2009 0:40

Thought this was pretty funny:

Previous

Return to General Discussion