Possible norecoil Script

· Make sure you include player name and PS Server number
Spam Noob

Possible norecoil Script

Postby twist » Tue May 26, 2009 2:56

Hi there,

I think this guy might be using a Norecoil Script for Sniper, Im not sure on this so would like some opinions about it :)

Demo 1:

http://files.filefront.com/possible+nor ... einfo.html

Demo 2:

http://files.filefront.com/Possible+nor ... einfo.html

Let me know what you guys think, my Apologies to the guy if it isnt.

Tw!steR.

Spam Kid

Postby Jen » Tue May 26, 2009 9:46

Probably some kind of script cus his sensitivity is kinda low without the scope and still he shoots quite fast scoped.
Anyhoo, its not recoilscript cus his recoil is not reduced, so nothing illegal.

Spam Kid

Postby Method » Tue May 26, 2009 10:14

Hello.
Maybe it ain't my case but anyways..

I think everyone is able to write a config...
It's possible to change your sensitivity while you are using your scope...
You just have to write another config. Then you need the right bindings to exchange between the two configs pretty fast.

So i think that's no script..
25cm

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Tue May 26, 2009 11:54

So, another possible case of no recoils script, dunno why but suddenly all become pro snipers and pro programmers this last dayz, and for sure no one of them do/use nothing illegale :wink: . Sure the only way to totaly remove your recoil is to hack the game (it s not the case here), but with a no recoil script you can also low it significatvely. Jen claim that his recoil is not reduced or more likely not so much , but it s totaly possible to set it between 0 to 9 , so it s not a great argument for me to show that he don t use any no-recoils script :wink: .

Now, if you warn the dude about this, he will surly talk about his own settings, low max_fps etc ... indeed it s possible to have such aim with a good setting and many hours of training but you can also have same final result with a good no-recoils script, so in doubt, i simply ask players to back to the normal setting and don t use any changes which give you a great advantage comparing to other players. Unfortunatly as i know it s pretty impossible to detect such a script, the only way would be to detect when some one execute a cfg like /exec recoils but have to admit that i have no clue of how or if it s possible, or maybe set PB to detect some range of max_fps etc ...
Anyway, script or simple personal settings, since no one can realy proof it, the best is to play with normal and usual ET setting and avoid problems :wink: .

Spam Kid

Postby Jen » Tue May 26, 2009 12:07

What i meant to say was that everything you see in that demo can be done without recoilscript. And even if he used one, theres no way you would get enough proof for a ban unless he admits he used one.

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Tue May 26, 2009 12:28

Jen wrote:What i meant to say was that everything you see in that demo can be done without recoilscript. And even if he used one, theres no way you would get enough proof for a ban unless he admits he used one.

Yes and as i said it above you can also have same with a no-recolis script :wink: . Sure, i can t proof that the dude use his own setting or a script , but the player neither, and that s why i simply don t allow such a setting around. You know about , cause same think happened to you.

Spam Noob

Postby twist » Tue May 26, 2009 13:36

The guy i recorded had pretty low XP so im not sure if hes a regular? But he was on very late is must of been 3-4 am :)

Talented Spammer

Postby Buuust » Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:32

is this popular script against the PS rules ?

// Sniper Script

set recoilon "+attack; wait 12; -attack; +lookdown; wait 7; -lookdown"
set recoilon1 "+attack; wait 12; -attack; +lookdown; wait 4; -lookdown"
set recoiloff "bind mouse1 +attack"

set 1 "cl_pitchspeed 140; com_maxfps 85; bind mouse1 vstr recoilon; echo ^1S^7niper ^1M^7ode ^4On; vstr 3"
set 11 "bind mouse1 vstr recoilon1; echo ^7Sniper recoil reduced, for when you get level 3 Co-ops; vstr 4"
set 2 "com_maxfps 85; vstr recoiloff; vstr 5; echo ^1S^7niper ^1M^7ode ^4Off"
set 3 "bind z vstr 11"
set 4 "bind z vstr 2"
set 5 "bind z vstr 1"

Server Owner

Postby Sebbel » Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:31

cool... finaly i got one now^^
sometimes you lose - sometimes the others win

Spam Noob

Postby holy » Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:32

I would'nt say that those are disallowed, but those give you huge advance.
And there is possibility that he uses binoctrick - aka BUQ. It doesnt make your recoil any smaller - but its much easier to stop when you shoot. While i used that - Now i know its lame, but for advanced sniper, it would be shooting like akwimboz.
And i cant see demo - et crashes after 2-5s when watching demo.

Idk does sniperscript really excist.

Return to Caught a cheater? Post your demo here