Poison selfkills with nade.

Old server topics and posts from 2010, Read only
Spam Kid

Poison selfkills with nade.

Postby InsulinJunk » Sun Mar 14, 2010 21:08

This pisses me off, you think you make a glorious Poison kill but no..

The person you sticked ur needle in kills himself/herself with a grenade.

I think it's very annoying and its kind of the same as in-game-selfkill although it isnt /kill. I think it's weak.

Can the server do something about it?

Peace!

Veteran

Postby Plastic_Jesus » Sun Mar 14, 2010 22:04

Yes it is very annoying. It isn't even allowed. Because when you are poisoned \kill is blocked so it means you are still in fight and if you do selfkill with nade, congratulations you have broke rule. Every selfkiller will be warned.

-*S
S.S.Atrocity wrote:Im pretty sure Saukko will have pages worth of bugs found before anyone knows about the release...lol

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Sun Mar 14, 2010 22:05

grey-zone imo
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I am very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."

Veteran

Postby Plastic_Jesus » Sun Mar 14, 2010 22:08

icefrost wrote:grey-zone imo

Would you tell use a bit about this so called "grey-zone"
What does it mean exactly ?
S.S.Atrocity wrote:Im pretty sure Saukko will have pages worth of bugs found before anyone knows about the release...lol

Official Member

Postby Ammz » Sun Mar 14, 2010 22:08

I like to poison people too, but when I unfortunately become poisoned I would like to end it rather fast than waiting for all 140 hp to drain away .... :P
You say: "Great Shot!"
I say: "aimbot"
-|PS|-Ammz

Official Member

Postby Dutchman » Sun Mar 14, 2010 22:11

or change it that poisoned people also cant use nade..

or change the poison completely if thats possible that you only get disoriented while poisoned.

Server High Admin

Postby Daghel » Sun Mar 14, 2010 22:51

Hint: You must use poison needle more than once on same target. Then chances to get a kill are higher. :wink:

Because when you are poisoned \kill is blocked so it means you are still in fight and if you do selfkill with nade, congratulations you have broke rule. Every selfkiller will be warned

No, thats not right.
Slashkill is blocked for a reason. That reason is to prevent selfkills exactly. So selfkill with granade is fully allowed, same like in gun vs gun fight, or like faling from the clif.

But dropping weapon is very annoying while poisoned.
Plus, what is even worst, when some medic will come to save you with needle, after that you are unable to shoot/take/whatever from a gun, what's imo a fail.
So im for only standard screen shaking with that green gloo, no disorient, no weapon drop.
Chaos is the only true answer.

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Sun Mar 14, 2010 23:33

Saukko wrote:
icefrost wrote:grey-zone imo

Would you tell use a bit about this so called "grey-zone"
What does it mean exactly ?

well, that some admins might see it different as others, it's not written down in the rulebook, moreover i also don't see why there should be a rule for it. imo it's overruling to force ppl to not nade themself when they are poisoned, it will just get more confused this way.

Daghel wrote:But dropping weapon is very annoying while poisoned.
Plus, what is even worst, when some medic will come to save you with needle, after that you are unable to shoot/take/whatever from a gun, what's imo a fail.

are u sure about that? on nq 1.2.5 its possible to take your weapons up again if u was poisoned and a medic heals u, might it's just different again at nq 1.2.7?

the only usefull solution what would be possible, is to set the poison time faster so the enemy dies a way faster. on the other hand poison is allready a strong weapon, might it would be a way too strong this way, to be decided of c.

Spam Lord

Postby Rainbow » Sun Mar 14, 2010 23:53

Id love to have a clear FORBIDDEN on selfkill with nade after one got poisoned.

Forbidden selfkill is forbidden selfkill. And lame excuses like "its no /kill hahahaha im so tricky!!!111111" getting old.

But... :arrow:
Too much PS tend to wimp out in this way when you poisoned them. So i see few chances.

@ice
Cmon, its more confusing to have a socalled grey zone then a clear sentence. U cant denie that :roll:

Official Member

Postby Ammz » Sun Mar 14, 2010 23:56

Leave it as it is. I personally use poison to disarm the enemy and save me some trouble so I can focus on other stuff, like planting dynamite e.g.
I always pick the nade to kill the enemy or myself if I am in a rush. Or else I just go with poison and try to poison other enemies while being poisoned. It is an art. 8)

If I am healed again by a medic, OK no problem I just pick up any weapon I find. The unlucky thing is that while medic comes to save you he might pick up all your weapons and ammo on his way to you. But wth, just find some other weapon! I see NP :)

Leave it as it is, PERFECT in my humble opinion. Teaches you to stay away from corners and think more strategy ;)
You say: "Great Shot!"
I say: "aimbot"
-|PS|-Ammz

Official Member

Postby Nismo » Mon Mar 15, 2010 0:23

selfkill by granade is some nabby, but.. ;) if somebody do it, i do the same :)
btw. on etpub needle had funny option.. if u hited an enemy he just exploded :) (like !gib) that was rly funny, and great weapon ]:)

Server High Admin

Postby Betinho » Mon Mar 15, 2010 0:28

i never die for poison!!! when someone poison me i use grenades always!!! :D ...what?? is fully allowed, i kill someone sometimes! and you lose 1 kill :D use a weapon more effective next time!! jajaja :D

Seriously, if you can do something with your last chance to kill someone with a grenade, why you cant use it? of course you can use grenade when you have been poisoned!!

Spam Pro

Postby Jolly » Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:09

imo poison should kill instantly like Sacre said
if u hited an enemy he just exploded (like !gib) that was rly funny, and great weapon
=D that is the best solution for grenade seflkillers
sorry for my english. If you don't understand me i'm sorry =[

Official Member

Postby deep » Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:12

Betinho wrote:i never die for poison!!! when someone poison me i use grenades always!!! :D ...what?? is fully allowed, i kill someone sometimes! and you lose 1 kill :D use a weapon more effective next time!! jajaja :D

Seriously, if you can do something with your last chance to kill someone with a grenade, why you cant use it? of course you can use grenade when you have been poisoned!!

i think you misunderstood the problem here.

Server High Admin

Postby Betinho » Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:39

Diamond wrote:
Betinho wrote:i never die for poison!!! when someone poison me i use grenades always!!! :D ...what?? is fully allowed, i kill someone sometimes! and you lose 1 kill :D use a weapon more effective next time!! jajaja :D

i think you misunderstood the problem here.

no.

Event Committee

Postby FALBIK » Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:41

only chicken selfkill after poisoned ....

if poisoned wait in death like a hero-solider ^^
"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow; Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Walk beside me, and just be my friend."

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:55

Rainbow wrote:@ice
Cmon, its more confusing to have a socalled grey zone then a clear sentence. U cant denie that Rolling Eyes

well i named it grey-zone cause some members and/or admins might got a different opinion about it, for me it's pretty clear that a nade selfkill, lame or not, is allowed and out of discussion. i just mentioned the overruling cause if we get for every single situation a rule it's getting silly, if u get what i mean.

Betinho wrote:Seriously, if you can do something with your last chance to kill someone with a grenade, why you cant use it? of course you can use grenade when you have been poisoned!!

the discussion is not about killing someone with a nade, it's about killing yourself with a nade while poisoned. :wink:

anyway, agree with the mainstream this time, leave it as it is would be simply the best.

else agree with falbik ^^

Server High Admin

Postby Daghel » Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:05

well i named it grey-zone cause some members and/or admins might got a different opinion about it, for me it's pretty clear that a nade selfkill, lame or not, is allowed and out of discussion. i just mentioned the overruling cause if we get for every single situation a rule it's getting silly, if u get what i mean.

Agree with this.

FALBIK wrote:only chicken selfkill after poisoned ....

When you see a panza missle coming in your direction, please, stand still, only chickens run away :lol:
And don't move when enemy field ops called for airstrike... lol

Betinho pointed also one argument why selfkilling while poisoned isnt a rulebreaking - There is always a chance that you'll take off enemy with you.
Lame or no - allowed.
Chaos is the only true answer.

Server High Admin

Postby Betinho » Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:06

icefrost wrote:
Rainbow wrote:@ice
Cmon, its more confusing to have a socalled grey zone then a clear sentence. U cant denie that Rolling Eyes

Betinho wrote:Seriously, if you can do something with your last chance to kill someone with a grenade, why you cant use it? of course you can use grenade when you have been poisoned!!

the discussion is not about killing someone with a nade, it's about killing yourself with a nade while poisoned. :wink:

anyway, agree with the mainstream this time, leave it as it is would be simply the best.

else agree with falbik ^^

i try to say this..

Seriously, if you can do something with your last chance to kill someone with a grenade, why you cant use it? of course you can use grenade when someone poison you.
And is not selfkill in battle because you try to do something with your last hp (sometimes you can kill someone), and you are not waiting for die.

Event Committee

Postby FALBIK » Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:41

Daghel wrote:
FALBIK wrote:only chicken selfkill after poisoned ....

When you see a panza missle coming in your direction, please, stand still, only chickens run away :lol:
And don't move when enemy field ops called for airstrike... lol

what a explain ........ POISONED : this is not paralysis

i never used grenade ... its my style game ...accept or no your problems
"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow; Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Walk beside me, and just be my friend."

Server High Admin

Postby davies » Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:44

I guess there is a ' grenade problem' also because if you are poisened, you directly switch to grenade.
So then it is tempting to use it. If after a poisen hit your weapon will change to poisen,
it would be a lot better imo.

And I also think it's lame to selfkill after poisen, but,
If you finally made that poisen kill, and the enemy didn't get the chance to blow him self, you can spam to whole shoutbox, because:
YOU MADE A POISEN KILL 0o
ImageImage
ImageImage

Spam Lord

Postby Rainbow » Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:05

its pretty hard to kill someone with the nade when ur poisoned. If it works, the enemy was really really slow :D
Poison should drain the hp faster.
btw i have no problem if someone try to attack me with the nade after i used poison on him.
but i hate it if i see he pulled trigger and dont throw the nade. This always end in a selfkill and (if the enemy is no field ops with 30 hp) its no serious try to kill the opponent. its just to prevent the death.

Spam Lord

Postby ErsGuterJunge » Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:24

its s*** that u can rescued by a medic when u get poisened. selfkill with nade is lame and must me locked that u cant get to nade.

Official Member

Postby on1 » Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:38

only uber lamers nade themselves when poisoned....imo 8) :lol: its should be stoped...but theres no way to police it...so "GAME ON"

. on etpub needle had funny option.. if u hited an enemy he just exploded

this was not funny..if it wasnt for other mods i would of quit this game long time ago....dam that setting was annoying

Talented Spammer

Postby Buuust » Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:06

its big problem most of players do selfkill when poisoned
i did 40 poison and i killed only 7 in rinhe bridge or somthing
:(

Next

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2010