La Muerte Intentional Team Kills and Insults
Hydro Dam 19/02 14:40
http://www.zshare.net/download/72762898a6b0c59b/
http://www.zshare.net/download/72762995eb431d2a/
at the beginning of the demos.
Big thanks to Falb!k

Server High Admin

Postby Betinho » Fri Feb 19, 2010 17:06

Yes, Viduus yesterday warned already for sk in Parisbastille. I saw him did sc too. I cant see the demos but we have to put our eyes in him.

Talented Spammer

Postby Spaceman » Fri Feb 19, 2010 21:19

Hey Houssam i've seen also that guy tk you, he was covert, right?

anyway i've watched the demo's but there is nothing, just you waiting in spawn hehe. :lol:
But i trust you if you say he teamkilled (but i only witnessed 1 tk)
Did he try to steal your uniform maybe?

Peace

Spam Kid

Postby ape » Fri Feb 19, 2010 21:22

My opinion:

I can be a bad person and keep an eye on him that's great but.. I dont think you need to wait that long time in your spawn and demo it 8O

Regards

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Fri Feb 19, 2010 23:16

Already warned about him by Flower who suspect him for a ban evading, seems to be a dude banned for SK some weeks ago but i m still not sure , anyway we will follow this player and take care about him.

Spam God

Postby -Gighen- » Fri Feb 19, 2010 23:42

ahahahahah
i like this guy!!!

he is a intentional rulebraker! XD
but the question is....
he breaks the rules because he doesn't know the rules... or because he likes to do the nab? :P
anyway i saw him to do SK with the covert ops this afternoon.....
i'll watch him if there aren't PS members in the server next time :P :)

-Gighen-

Spam Noob

Postby LaMuerte » Sat Feb 20, 2010 18:44

I think its time i say something about those poor kids that are always crying about TK : grow up kids!
I follow the rules of server till someone break it first, if you kill me without reason and dont even say sorry i will hunt you down , simple as that. I apply the same about SK , if i get kill in allies spawn i will SK in axis, or the rules are just for "non" friends of the server? I dont mess with no one so dont mess with me , i play just for fun and not like this was the last thing in the world. I'm not in server to chat or make friends, just to play, so leave me alone because i wont mess with you for sure, yeah i know this is a teamplay and blah blah blah but if most of the guys dont play as a team (specially the medics) so dont expect others to play too. And grow up and dont lie or start sending private messages saying that you are going to do this or do that. About SK again , i never got banned for SK so stop (again) with the lies. Stop licking admin. ass to be beautiful on his eyes and just play the game.

LA MUERTE

Official Member

Postby hdoubls » Sat Feb 20, 2010 19:01

Heu..., yeah thats your opinion :roll: :roll:
Big thanks to Falb!k

Spam God

Postby -Gighen- » Sat Feb 20, 2010 19:07

ahahahahah
you are really a funny guy.... XD

so....
- about SK: the truth is that you haven't even done SK when there was ADMIN in the server maybe... because I saw you to do SK more then 1 times....

- about TK, SK and SC..... received a TB, SC, SK or TK is not a good reason to do the same.. at least if you want a bit of justice the best think to do is to report it... dont' do justice by yourself... it is not the right way for sure....

-and.. you told that you play for fun??? that's ok.. you don't want to mess with anyone?? that's ok... but if you'll continue to this way, if you want really to have fun, in my opinion is better if you find another server where to play....
you are causing a bit of caos in theese days in PS1....

here we have rules.... personally i haven't nothing against you... but i specced you in theese days.. and you break the rules sometimes...
so if you want to play here.. is better if you start to respect the rules and stop to be rude... all here :D :D

i hope anyway to see you again in the server guy :)

cya man

-Gighen-

Server High Admin

Postby FlowerPower » Sat Feb 20, 2010 19:08

LaMuerte wrote:I follow the rules of server till someone break it first, if you kill me without reason and dont even say sorry i will hunt you down , simple as that. I apply the same about SK , if i get kill in allies spawn i will SK in axis

With this attitude, believe me, you will banned faster than u could think.
You don't have to make your personal revenge because if someone breaks the rules he will be warned or punished. Breaking rules is never justified even if you are teamkilled or spawnkilled. So be careful, change your behaviour if you want to continue playing here.

Spam Noob

Postby LaMuerte » Sat Feb 20, 2010 20:22

First of all i wont change my attitude just to please the ass kissers, i dont have nothing against server members but only with this guys who lick to "please" the admin. like acting as angels. Any of the admin have any personal complain against me? Or are you so blind that dont see that this crying babies do everything to "try" to enter as clan member even if they to lie, any of admin. saw me doing something i wasnt suppose to do? Or if i did anytime didnt i said sorry for it?. And let em tell you something in case you banned me , i will return , dont worrie about perm bans or something because i know all the tricks to it, so just leave me alone because im quiet in my corner and i dont mess with no one.

Official Member

Postby Death » Sat Feb 20, 2010 20:32

LaMuerte wrote:I think its time i say something about those poor kids that are always crying about TK : grow up kids!
I follow the rules of server till someone break it first, if you kill me without reason and dont even say sorry i will hunt you down , simple as that.
LA MUERTE

Dude dont go lying here.

I havent seen you do much rulebreaking but you are new on this server and you already tk'd me couple of times for no reason.
And i didnt tk you first, so dont use that as a lame excuse, learn to play normal or just dont play at all!

<icy> seems a guy i know from seeing gave it to me on the mens toilet

Official Member

Postby hdoubls » Sat Feb 20, 2010 22:16

When i said there is a new rulebreaker , it mean THERE IS A NEW RULEBREAKER :!:
Big thanks to Falb!k

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:30

LaMuerte wrote:First of all i wont change my attitude just to please the ass kissers, i dont have nothing against server members but only with this guys who lick to "please" the admin. like acting as angels. Any of the admin have any personal complain against me? Or are you so blind that dont see that this crying babies do everything to "try" to enter as clan member even if they to lie, any of admin. saw me doing something i wasnt suppose to do? Or if i did anytime didnt i said sorry for it?. And let em tell you something in case you banned me , i will return , dont worrie about perm bans or something because i know all the tricks to it, so just leave me alone because im quiet in my corner and i dont mess with no one.

Stop this bla bla cause no one care about. The thing is simple, we have some simple rules and all players who want to play on our servers have to follow them, if not feel free to change for other servers. Kids or not , if you have some troubles, don't do justice by your own cause you have no rights to do it, we have admins and they are not there for the show, contact them and we will take care about the case. As said by Flower above, by replying back to TK, SK, ... you just become also a rulebreaker with the consequences you surly know ....
Since you follow our rules and play fair, no one will disturbe you but if you want to play the bad guy around, don t be surprised to see a kick/ban message.
I saw you talking in insulting way in a demo posted in an other case, that s something i don t want to see in future, keep your tricks to avoid bans for yourself, you would not be the first to play cat and mouse with admins, it will just be a great fail for you and a loss of time for us.

Change your arrogant behaviour and all will be OK.

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2010