Banned for annoying reason!

Old server topics and posts from 2009, Read only
Spam Noob

Banned for annoying reason!

Postby VVincEE » Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:19

ive been talking a lot with many of the PS-member. Bowdow i would like to play again on PS-1 i promess i brother will not play it. I told him that he couldn't play on it or i would fight him!! :D
I got many friends on PS1 also. Some people are very nice too. I think they would be also happy to see me again.
Waiting on help. Thanks

Admin Edit (merged posts):

Hi all ive been banned. The reason was wrong because the ps member told me i have done a banescape or its wrong im too noobie to do this. The ps member was tottaly sure that he was true. I have defend my self anyway the ps member thaught that i was laughing with him. So if i got be unban thats would be great.
I really want to play again on PS1.

Own@r

Veteran

Postby Millenium » Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:18

Sounds like a familiar story to me...
Vince, what was your ingame name pls ? ( HS Vegeta ? )
Date of the ban ?
Admin who banned you ? ( If im not wrong about this story i think it was me )

Btw there is an unban request section where you should logically wrote your post.
Maybe we need a modo to move that topic :)

Bronze Star

Postby GokuSan » Thu Jun 18, 2009 20:43

Hi noob. :)

He's >XHS-RRiePP or >XHS-Bejita or >XHS-Vegeta or >XHS-Own@r.
I've heard he got allowed to "evade" with the name "Own@r".. Jord told me if I remember right.
Imho, it wasn't his brother as he says, it was himself.. That guy tells me sometimes when he did shit and so on..

If this post annoys, delete.. ^^

My 2 cents,

EDIT : Topic removed, my post is not allowed here.. ^^
Last edited by GokuSan on Thu Jun 18, 2009 22:44, edited 1 time in total.

Website Manager

Postby warren-the-ape » Thu Jun 18, 2009 22:05

PS1 Discussion > PS1 Unban Request

Probably this one then

[et_code]name = ^p>x^7h^ps^p-^7|^pown^7@^pr^7|^p_^p
guid = *CF93C26F
ip = *
reason = ban evading and taking admins for idiots
made = 05/31/09 11:10:55
expires = 0
banner = ^D-|^WPS^D|-^WMill[/et_code]
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend." Image

Talented Spammer

Postby Kitek » Thu Jun 18, 2009 22:52

Hmm, >xhs-|own@r|_ today did some Sk at PS#3, and he used many times French (i have screens for language). I telled to him many times about language, but...

Veteran

Postby Ajit » Thu Jun 18, 2009 22:55

kitek no need to post here such a things here and stay out of a unban request topic where you have nothing to do with it.

Veteran

Postby Millenium » Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:36

Here we are...
Goku pointed you as possible ban evader...We checked with rapid your guid and IP and noone matched with the XHS Vegeta. So impossible for us to be sure you were that guy banned 3 days ago for rulebreak ( if my memory is good ).
We conclued that without real proofs we couldnt ban you ...We never told he was allowed to evade Goku...iI answerd you we didnt get a valid proof :wink: .
Btw thx to you to noticed us that guy :)

The next day, still having in mind that case, talking friendly (hehe) and in french ( no possible miscommunication ) with Owner i simply asked him why he used Vegeta as previous nick. He confirmed me he used that name for some reasons that we dont care in this case.
BOUM no luck, what a better proof than a one where the guy admit himself he is the player on the ban list ( still 4 days ban to wait at that moment ).

The reason was wrong because the ps member told me i have done a banescape or its wrong im too noobie to do this.

Hum, let me laugh pls :lol:

Of course Owner you explained me it was your brother wich evaded and that you never heard of a ban on PS. Not really credible explanation, even if it was the case, your account, your responsability.

No possible unban for your case. Seeing what is reported about your behaviour on PS3 i strongly suggest you to re-think your way to act if you want to avoid such problems in a close future.

Bronze Star

Postby GokuSan » Fri Jun 19, 2009 14:55

Millenium wrote:Here we are...
Goku pointed you as possible ban evader...We checked with rapid your guid and IP and noone matched with the XHS Vegeta. So impossible for us to be sure you were that guy banned 3 days ago for rulebreak ( if my memory is good ).
We conclued that without real proofs we couldnt ban you ...We never told he was allowed to evade Goku...iI answerd you we didnt get a valid proof :wink: .
Btw thx to you to noticed us that guy :)

Sorry to bump where I don't have to post, but I have to say my word. ^^ (in French to be sure of what I say.. :p )
Ok, Mill,
J'essaie d'expliquer que -|PS|-Jord m'as dit que vous aviez un doute que c'est lui et que vous aviez les yeux braqués sur lui jusqu'a futur rulebreak. Puis ok, il t'as avoué; à moi aussi, par PM (check logs si besoin), et a Jord aussi si je m'en rappelle bien. C'est weird though qu'il a reussi a changer son IP et son GUID, lui qui en connait rien.. Peut-être un deuxième PC, ou bien chez son cousin, qui joues aussi sur PS1 (je me rappelles plus du nick).
Bref.. Je pense sincèrement qu'il mérite ce ban jusqu'à prochaine décision de l'AF, car coté rulebreak (SK, SC, insultes, français dans main chat, etc..) il est fort.
J'ai honte qu'il était dans mon sois-disant clan.. xD

There it is.. ^^ You don't have to get it translated 'cause if Mill & Bow understands, it's enough.. ^^ :p
Sorry again to post here. :oops:

<3

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Fri Jun 19, 2009 18:44

Well Goku, a little PM to Mill would be enough imo :wink: .

Mill s decision is clear, the ban stay and the last report about your behaviour totaly justify it.

/locked

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2009