Enough is Enough - Player Issues!

Old server topics and posts from 2007, Read only
Spam Kid

Enough is Enough - Player Issues!

Postby AWCADDET » Sat Nov 17, 2007 16:43

Please sort out the member: Techun and Vulcan (I saw mainly Techun)

They where sk'ing away on Fueldump, regardless of the fact that it wasn't only bots they where sk'ing. I asked him twice to stop, and he just replied that he was doing it for exp.

Common, why do it for exp, considering the xpsave wasn't working anyway...

A player on Axis side got rather angry about this, seeing as he couldn't leave his spawn...

Here is a screen shot:

I know I'm not part of the PS community, but i thought you higher members should know, and do something about it. This isn't the first time i seen Techun misbehave either.

Spam King

Postby probro » Sat Nov 17, 2007 16:46

i agree with what your saying this is not the first time he has been seen sking so plz can admins do something

Veteran

Postby ---Henry--- » Sat Nov 17, 2007 16:54

Yeh thanks Awca,
I came there with -|PS|-Henry...than they stop...but when i renamed they started sking again so i banned 'em for 1 day cause SPAWNKILL is SPAWNKILL :!:
Doesn't matter if they are bots or not :!:

EDIT: Next time if i see that they do any Spawnkill they will get perm ban for sure!

Henry

Veteran

Postby koennieNL007 » Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:21

i didn't seee them doing this ;) must be at night for me when they did this :)

i will have an eye on them to:) they are much online when i am on the server :)

Veteran

Postby Scuba_Steve » Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:53

---Henry--- wrote:Yeh thanks Awca,
I came there with -|PS|-Henry...than they stop...but when i renamed they started sking again so i banned 'em for 1 day cause SPAWNKILL is SPAWNKILL :!:
Doesn't matter if they are bots or not :!:

EDIT: Next time if i see that they do any Spawnkill they will get perm ban for sure!

Henry

Dude, TecHun had enough chances, next time you spot him do !ban techun 10000w

imo he should get a perm ban at all ps servers.

Spam Kid

Postby AWCADDET » Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:22

Please sort him out. Today when i was playing he decided to start swearing at fellow players, and then he started a rampage of teamkilling.....

I have even more screenshot proof as well, i just don't know where the screenshots get saved to when i press F11 in game, any ideas?

PS Founder

Postby landser » Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:33

in your noquarter screenshots folder ;)

Server High Admin

Postby Zielobjekt » Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:33

Perm Ban on all PS servers

Henry

Scuba_Steve wrote:
Ye, admins know his name now so if he does something wrong, dont hesitate to !ban him PERM

I agree with you m8

And Quote:
no he is not banned on ps5 (and ps4) and hes free to play there as long as he did not the same crap.

Yeah i played with him yesterday and he didn't do anything....yet

Henry

here are quotes from you henry from the first topic about him. read carefully what you wrote there. first you cried direct for a perm ban on all servers and then you agree that he should get his chances and admins know him and will perm ban him by the next crap.

now you only banned him 1 day for SK. OMG
you think sometimes about that what you say/write or you just talk/write without thinking???
Cry and you will cry alone, but laugh and the whole world will laugh with you!!!

Spam Kid

Postby AWCADDET » Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:44

Here is some Demo footage of him giving a little sk yet again.

Code: Select all
http://rapidshare.com/files/70759591/2007-11-19-103359-caen2.rar.html

And @ Landser, it didn't seem to create that folder, i will try with another key binded to it.

Server High Admin

Postby Zielobjekt » Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:54

AWCADDET wrote:Here is some Demo footage of him giving a little sk yet again.

Code: Select all
http://rapidshare.com/files/70759591/2007-11-19-103359-caen2.rar.html

And @ Landser, it didn't seem to create that folder, i will try with another key binded to it.

for me no need to see this. i came on server a few seconds before you disconnect and just saw him in spawn again and i banned him direct.
but landser will be happy because he came and wanted to take a demo from him but my ban was faster. now he has his demo 8)
Cry and you will cry alone, but laugh and the whole world will laugh with you!!!

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Mon Nov 19, 2007 14:40

No need more discussion about this pain in the ass, u can also add craps, spams, insults and TK s to his inventory. I will add him in our blacklist and be sure that he s baned and will stay baned in all PS servers. About givin second chance, i m agree, we all can do some mistakes and deserve another chance but unfortunatly some players deserve a kick more than a second chance ( i also think that he realy had more than a second chance).

Spam Noob

Postby Kumibanaani » Mon Nov 19, 2007 15:30

Yes. This one i saw too. If you try to stop him insulting and teambleeding he wont stop :?

Veteran

Postby ---Henry--- » Mon Nov 19, 2007 16:08

Zielobjekt wrote:
Perm Ban on all PS servers

Henry

Scuba_Steve wrote:
Ye, admins know his name now so if he does something wrong, dont hesitate to !ban him PERM

I agree with you m8

And Quote:
no he is not banned on ps5 (and ps4) and hes free to play there as long as he did not the same crap.

Yeah i played with him yesterday and he didn't do anything....yet

Henry

here are quotes from you henry from the first topic about him. read carefully what you wrote there. first you cried direct for a perm ban on all servers and then you agree that he should get his chances and admins know him and will perm ban him by the next crap.

now you only banned him 1 day for SK. OMG
you think sometimes about that what you say/write or you just talk/write without thinking???

Hmm yes ziel so i can't change my mind? -.-
Btw few guys said that he's nice on PS5 so that's why i didn't ban him perm but,
I thought i can give him last chance...now i see what all think about him->screenshots etc,so that's ban now for real!

EDIT@Scuba-Yeh i know but i saw him first time on PS#5 that he's SK...so
i leave him to play after 1day with last warn...but i already said,its ban perm for sure :)

Henry

Server High Admin

Postby Zielobjekt » Mon Nov 19, 2007 18:41

hmmm it was said that the next wrong thind from him on ps5 will be his ban there too.
you and others agreed on it so where is the choice to change? i see no choice only 1 fact and that is: 1 rulebreaking = ban

Btw few guys said that he's nice on PS5 so that's why i didn't ban him perm

now i see what all think about him->screenshots etc,so that's ban now for real!

this 2 sentence shown me that you can't think for yourself you only act in the way what other people think.

to the first sentence:
yes it was said that he was nice when he starts playing on ps5 but that don't disable the fact from 1 rulebreaking = ban
to the second sentence:
if you would read careful what others write (thats very important when you only act on words from other persons) you would read that hes banned now. so no need to think or write that you will ban him now for real.

Spam Kid

Postby AWCADDET » Mon Nov 19, 2007 20:42

Woah, i didn't mean for this to be a place where you start bashing each other. Look Techun is gone, leave it at that. Henry hasn't done anything wrong, regardless of the matter.

Please lock this thread as its started to become a arguing ground, and i want to keep the peace.

Veteran

Postby ---Henry--- » Mon Nov 19, 2007 21:40

Zielobjekt wrote:hmmm it was said that the next wrong thind from him on ps5 will be his ban there too.
you and others agreed on it so where is the choice to change? i see no choice only 1 fact and that is: 1 rulebreaking = ban

Btw few guys said that he's nice on PS5 so that's why i didn't ban him perm

now i see what all think about him->screenshots etc,so that's ban now for real!

this 2 sentence shown me that you can't think for yourself you only act in the way what other people think.

to the first sentence:
yes it was said that he was nice when he starts playing on ps5 but that don't disable the fact from 1 rulebreaking = ban
to the second sentence:
if you would read careful what others write (thats very important when you only act on words from other persons) you would read that hes banned now. so no need to think or write that you will ban him now for real.

Hmm did i ever says 'don't ban him' or something but anyway i think for me...no for others what is not your problem i think :)

And first of all i don't decide anything-->all need say theirs opinion so?...

Uhm yea i didn't see that he's banned but anyway i wanted do it cause

all say's their opinion->to ban him...

And yes Awca i agree with ya...

Thanks,

Henry

Website Manager

Postby warren-the-ape » Mon Nov 19, 2007 21:50

Player banned, case closed
    /Locking up :)
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend." Image

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2007