HEY

Old server topics and posts from 2011, Read only
Spam Noob

HEY

Postby lukasz_ » Tue Jul 05, 2011 18:23

Witam
Na wstepie chcialbym przeprosic ze pisze tutaj po PL ale z tego wzgledu pisze poniewaz nie umiem angielskiego i gdybym wzial na tlumaczenie slownika to by powychodzily wieeeelkie bledy dlatego PRZEPRASZAM :(

A wiec chcialbym sie dowiedziec za co dostalem pare min temu od BOWA....... (BEZ KOMENTARZA) BANA na mapie SUBWAY, bylem allies stalem kolo ammo majac rampage 10 i napierdzielalem w axis, po czym dostalem bana-powod: evanding
Gram od wielu wielu dobrych lat w ET i jeszcze takie zajscie bez powodu nigdy mi sie nie zdarzylo.

PS. Gdyby ktos byl by taki dobry i pomogl mi ta tresc przetlumaczyc wielkiemu BOWOWI i nie tylko to bylbym wdzieczny.

Z gory dziekuje i jeszcze raz przepraszam.

Veteran

Postby Ajit » Tue Jul 05, 2011 18:25

Forum Language: English

Prime Squadron is an International Enemy Territory Gaming Community. This means that English is our primary language to communicate. Using your native language (exception: English) is NOT allowed and/or appreciated.

Official Member

Postby DMG_Kowi » Tue Jul 05, 2011 18:31

Translation:

Hello
First of all I'd like to apologize for writing here in PL, but I do it because I can't speak english and if I used dictionary there would be tons of errors, and that's why I APOLOGIZE.

So I would like to know why few minutes ago I got BAN from BOW... (NO COMMENTS) on map SUBWAY. I was at allies, standing next to ammo crates, having rampage 10 and shooting at axis, then I received ban-reason: evading.
I've been playing ET for many many years and I've never experienced such incident without a reason.

PS. (request for translation)

Thanks in advance and once again I apologize.

Official Member

Postby Evil » Tue Jul 05, 2011 18:35

Welcome
At the outset I want to apologize from the UK writes here, but this matter because I can not write English, and I took a dictionary to translate it to powychodzily wieeeelkie errors so SORRY

So I want to know what I got for a few minutes ago from BOWA ....... (NO COMMENT) SUBWAY BANA on the map, I was I became allies strives ammo rampage near 10 and napierdzielalem the axis, and then I got banned, reason: evanding
I play many many good years in the ET and yet the incident to me for no reason never happened.

PS. If someone that was so good and helped me translate the contents BOWOWI great and not only that I would be grateful.

Thanks in advance and sorry again.
-------------------------------------------------

Once again lukas.
you got perma banned in the past for your behavior and rulebreaking.
your ban is not lifted and still you make your way to us.
so what we do with people who still are banned? and their ban issnt lifted.
we ban them again.

so once again stop again with the chat what you explain to us you are well aware that you was banned in the past.
and now to say you are evading (return to server where you got banned) STILL.
like 10-15 times.
you have to stop connecting to us and find a other server to play.
the next time you get caught same will happend again

and bowdown ban you on my request coz i was aware that it was you.
find a other server like we told you that in your previous unban request. there is no chance to get unbanned not allow to play at server

and use english next time even its hard 4u instead of use translation if you have hard time.
TY.

Spam Noob

Postby lukasz_ » Tue Jul 05, 2011 18:42

Evil wrote:Welcome
At the outset I want to apologize from the UK writes here, but this matter because I can not write English, and I took a dictionary to translate it to powychodzily wieeeelkie errors so SORRY

So I want to know what I got for a few minutes ago from BOWA ....... (NO COMMENT) SUBWAY BANA on the map, I was I became allies strives ammo rampage near 10 and napierdzielalem the axis, and then I got banned, reason: evanding
I play many many good years in the ET and yet the incident to me for no reason never happened.

PS. If someone that was so good and helped me translate the contents BOWOWI great and not only that I would be grateful.

Thanks in advance and sorry again.
-------------------------------------------------

Once again lukas.
you got perma banned in the past for your behavior and rulebreaking.
your ban is not lifted and still you make your way to us.
so what we do with people who still are banned? and their ban issnt lifted.
we ban them again.

so once again stop again with the chat what you explain to us you are well aware that you was banned in the past.
and now to say you are evading (return to server where you got banned) STILL.
like 10-15 times.
you have to stop connecting to us and find a other server to play.
the next time you get caught same will happend again

and bowdown ban you on my request coz i was aware that it was you.
find a other server like we told you that in your previous unban request. there is no chance to get unbanned not allow to play at server

and use english next time even its hard 4u instead of use translation if you have hard time.
TY.

I was banned for a long time as 5 years ????? after 2-3 years I came back and again has banned me
BOW how many years you have the heartless man? do not know that people can change? but apparently you can not.
This is just a game and you're acting like ...... ..... ......... ... ...... .. .......!

you can not give a man CHANCE TO BAN BECAUSE EVERYTHING FOR YOU

We would be happy I went BUT ALTHOUGH YOU SAVE HONOR WHAT YOU DO!

Ban ME FOR MORE YEARS !!!!! SHOW ME WHAT YOU Tough !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thx for game guys.................. :/
Last edited by lukasz_ on Tue Jul 05, 2011 18:49, edited 1 time in total.

Official Member

Postby Evil » Tue Jul 05, 2011 18:47

i dont go into a debate here if you realy are changed you had your time to proof us.
but instead of that you keep coming back with other nicknames
and sometimes your old nicknames wich was easy to spot you.

we do believe people change, but i do not see you did
if you knew your banned the thing you should have to do
is to make a post here once again to ask kindly for your unban before joining our servers again

its no matter you are banned 5-10-20 years, banned = banned.
and i think after your serval unban request this request wont make a different of it aswell.
and plz at the very end
Lukasz wrote:This is just a game and you're acting like ...... ..... ......... ... ...... .. .......!

dont put in next time as i take it as an insult direct to me.

Rules are rules and i obey them.

with this reply i will say goodbye lukas
ive nothing more to explain you nor going in a discussion with you.
id say wait for bow's answer but iam sure it would be a pity respond.

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Tue Jul 05, 2011 18:56

Ok, i wont comment your last words, let's say that you was mad on me etc ... :wink:.Now, about your ban: first of all your last bans are not so old as you can see it there :

[et_code][ban]
name = lukasz^0!
guid = *
ip = *
reason = ban evade
made = 02/26/10 14:46:47
expires = 0
banner = ^--|ps|-^oon1[/et_code]

[et_code][ban]
name = ^0lukasz^7!
guid = *
ip = *
reason = stop comin back (lukasz)
made = 02/26/10 15:13:22
expires = 0
banner = ^--|ps|-^oon1[/et_code]

Second, the first banner was'n t me and it's not our policy to remove other admins bans. You had an original ban on PS1 cause your bad behaviour, instead of posting a request and apeal, you evaded your bans making the case harder for you. The ban evading is one of the worst rulebreaking you can do on PS (and surly on all other ET communities) so don't be surprised to have "another" perm ban. You had a chance to ask for an unban when you recieved a first ban but you wasted it , so as said above you better find another server to play.

The case is closed.

/locked

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2011