dirty guid?

Old server topics and posts from 2010, Read only
Talented Spammer

dirty guid?

Postby Mitja » Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:56

1. Your in-game nickname: Bukow,Bounty,Cracky
2. The date (day/time) of your ban: idk when something like 1 month ago
3. The reason you were banned (i.e. Ban Reason):cheating (not at PS) .Dirty guid.
4. The name of the PS Admin who banned you: -|PS|-FALBIK. ^^

Falbik Hello!

Me, Diddy & Dexta we went to a server whic is not PS server to try some hax.I didnt know that PunkBuster is enabled. PunkBuster banned me for cheating. Next day I came to server and Falbik banned me because of cheating. I didnt know that I must be banned from all PS servers if I tried on one other server haxing :( :S. I never haxed at PS so i don't understand why i must be banned from PS? Sorry for that :(.So now i am asking for unban?

Thx for answer,

greetz Bounty

Event Committee

Postby FALBIK » Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:43

Code: Select all
[...]Using and even the simple idea to use hacks is already idiot and retarded, no matter where and why .[...]

not my words but agree 100%

on your own request closed door for -|PS|- servers when u used hax .

BAN STAYS
"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow; Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Walk beside me, and just be my friend."

Talented Spammer

Postby Mitja » Wed Aug 04, 2010 21:01

Ok.. I and other ppl too just don't understand something. Why I must be banned from PS if I did something wrong at other server other ET mode ( Jaymod ). And PS always saying that >>We don't care what happened at other servers <<. And look Daghel reply (who have nothing with my ban :p) at Markman unban request he said >> Go on other server doing shit<<.
I did on other server shit and not at PS and i must be banned from PS.. :S :/ :/.

greetz bounty and have fun !

Bronze Star

Postby GokuSan » Wed Aug 04, 2010 21:11

You got banned by PunkBuster.
Rulebook wrote:Cheaters caught by Punkbuster (pb) will be reported to Punksbusted and PBBans

This means you are not allowed to play on any of the PS servers as you are a cheater.
Rulebook wrote:Cheats, hacks and scripts such as; aimbots, wallhacks, multihacks, namehacks, guidspoofers, anti-recoil scripts, etc. are NOT allowed at our servers, using them will result in a permanent ban!

Neither on any server which runs with PunkBuster activated.

PS policy is to ban every guy that is banned by PunkBuster.

You shouldn't have cheated, man, now, you have no chance to get back.

Have a nice life. :wink:

Talented Spammer

Postby Mitja » Wed Aug 04, 2010 21:39

I know what it mean..but PS don't have PunkBuster on ;D..so i still dont understand ;p

Event Committee

Postby FALBIK » Wed Aug 04, 2010 22:10

Mitja wrote:I know what it mean..but PS don't have PunkBuster on ;D..so i still dont understand ;p

u joking right 8O

why we have -|PS|- members ..... if no PB on ...no ban/kick/mute ..etc ...

rulez ..go trash ....

all do evrything what need ....

dude ...get a life

/pliz locked
"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow; Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Walk beside me, and just be my friend."

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2010