Problem with #m&m.cYrus_*

Old server topics and posts from 2010, Read only
Spam Lord

Problem with #m&m.cYrus_*

Postby Rainbow » Wed Feb 03, 2010 18:08

Today this guy attracted my attention, team was uneven and i shouted long time to even them, he was in bigger team:
[et_code]16:35:00 ^1R^2a^3i^4n^5b^6o^dw^7: ^2even teams
16:35:19 ^1R^2a^3i^4n^5b^6o^dw^7: ^2even teams
16:35:20 ^1R^2a^3i^4n^5b^6o^dw^7: ^2even teams
16:35:21 ^1R^2a^3i^4n^5b^6o^dw^7: ^2even teams
16:35:22 ^1R^2a^3i^4n^5b^6o^dw^7: ^2even teams
16:35:22 ^1R^2a^3i^4n^5b^6o^dw^7: ^2even teams
16:35:23 ^3#^wm^c&^wm^c.^wc^cY^wrus^3_*^7: ^2!spec999
16:35:23 ^1R^2a^3i^4n^5b^6o^dw^7: ^2even teams
16:35:25 ^3#^wm^c&^wm^c.^wc^cY^wrus^3_*^7: ^2shut up[/et_code]

Then some minutes later
[et_code]16:49:23 ^3#^wm^c&^wm^c.^wc^cY^wrus^3_*^7: ^2!pip dan get fck of with ur tb
16:49:23 ^dpip: ^7^1danger mousse ^9was pipped^7
16:50:04 ^0Black^7: ^2cyrus imo you don't have to use bad word
16:50:14 ^3#^wm^c&^wm^c.^wc^cY^wrus^3_*^7: ^2i care?
16:50:17 ^0Black^7: ^2i care
16:50:21 ^3#^wm^c&^wm^c.^wc^cY^wrus^3_*^7: ^2good4u
16:50:32 ^0Black^7: ^2and you also should :)
16:50:39 ^3#^wm^c&^wm^c.^wc^cY^wrus^3_*^7: ^2sorry, i dont
16:50:45 ^0Black^7: ^2your problem
16:50:48 ^3#^wm^c&^wm^c.^wc^cY^wrus^3_*^7: ^2i know
16:51:58 ^3#^wm^c&^wm^c.^wc^cY^wrus^3_*^7: ^2!listplayers
16:52:02 ^3#^wm^c&^wm^c.^wc^cY^wrus^3_*^7: ^2abuse admin again
[/et_code]
Yes, blacky was a PS member.

i hope something will be done against such behaviour, its no pleasure if a team breaks a barrier just because teams are uneven. And his speak in a command is not appropriate imo.

Official Member

Postby deep » Wed Feb 03, 2010 18:25

hes rude attitude is long known (for me at least).

Official Member

Postby DaRkMaN » Wed Feb 03, 2010 18:44

Jesus krist,sry dag for saying god name,are you fck crazy,you know rainy you are the first one in 2 years that i even think of cursing for,you are not normal person,you have seruies problers,go visit doctor pls
And ban me from forum pls or i will insult this li8tlle girl and i wont stop,you really need to get some life ,find some boy,walk kiss hug i dont know rain but pls go and spen your energy on something else

Official Member

Postby Ammz » Wed Feb 03, 2010 18:49

I haven't experienced problems with cyrus, but you definitely had that coming with all that spamming in 1. code rainbow.
In the second, cyrus was furious regarding he got teambleeded probably.
Really no need to bring it up on forum, you got some personal grudge on him? :P

But sure, if you insist madam I will have a talk with him.
You say: "Great Shot!"
I say: "aimbot"
-|PS|-Ammz

Spam Lord

Postby Rainbow » Wed Feb 03, 2010 18:56

Well im sure he behave good if a PS is on the server...
If teams are uneven and i ask for even them (look at the timestamps) and noone reacts, then answer "shut up" i take it personal. [edit] Maybe it was a bit much spamming, yeah, but i tried to hold that barrier which was impossible due the teams -.-

Darkman, your pack of insults i leave uncommented, i hope some people read it and draw conclusions from it. Ban would be one.

Official Member

Postby Mefisto » Wed Feb 03, 2010 19:27

1 shut up -> You was spamming , so He simply overacted.
2 about this bad words-> there was admin/member which start make this situation clear, solved on server imo

+1 what Ammz sayed

And to Darkman calm down man, its rly not worth get troubles in this way and in this case.
And about proposition banning Darkman -> ban here, ban there, ban near there and one more cuz why not. There are some others ppl which we schould immidietly ban from servers and forum?

Official Member

Postby DaRkMaN » Wed Feb 03, 2010 19:44

But mef i was there,i saw everything,what did cy do wrong,i even dont like cy to much,we had difernet opinons in past,so noone say to me i am defendig him becuse he is my freind or something mef,but cy did nothing wrong,he told her to shut up,becuse she was spaming,and of course lady come later and asked something cy,he was pissed and answerd maybe like he wouldnt if rainy didnt provoke him with that teams shit,and she gonna talk abaout teams,never saw her even teams once,not once mef,but when her team is in less players then she can spam,for everybody she says if they brake rules,but she doesnt see her behavior,i am talking on this forum abaout her baehavior for like a month now,nobody said nothing to her,well Dag with lite message here and there,but she dont care at all.
She comes to server nothing to do but to provoke something so she can post something on this forum just so she can be in center,and many of you memebrs know that,but nothing,and i said 100 times i wont let nobody shit on ps5.
And all oyu regular mebers know me,maybe i talk to much but when did i lie???Damn i have to do this becuse of someone who come 2 months ago on server.
And to you Tomsen,take your lovley Rainy and defend her all you want,you gonna take my lvls,lol first of all i will take them myself,so now you will only tell Sebb to give me -1lvl ok?

Edit:Warren sry for my esey again, i promisse it will be last one.
Tomsen i deleted my ET key so dont worry

Veteran

Postby Scuba_Steve » Wed Feb 03, 2010 20:03

Official Member

Postby DaRkMaN » Wed Feb 03, 2010 20:11

You know me to call me fail??? :) but since i insulted today,i give you every right to insult me by saying i am fail.

Server High Admin

Postby tomsen » Wed Feb 03, 2010 20:49

Dear Darkman, i don't know what you want from me. I only see a little crybaby.

16:35:25 #m&m.cYrus_*: shut up

I can't see the matter of using such words in this content. Cyrus, where were the problem for you trying to make teams fair? Ah noo, i forgot, it's easier to say "Shut up"... YES. Well done. You're acting as a model.

All of you should keep calm. I really don't like this kind of conversation and i bet i'm not alone.
Just try to even up teams as fast as you can. Done! And i'm talking with all of you.

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Wed Feb 03, 2010 21:14

stop attacking each other and stay on topic, would be rly appreciated about that, thanks.
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I am very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Wed Feb 03, 2010 21:33

A big mess for a cheap incident. Rainbow, you get on his nerves by your spams (which is a rulebreak and no matter the reason) and he reacted in a less wisest way (also a rulebreak) so lets say that we have a draw there , you both deserved a mute, no more no less. Now, all take a deep breath and back to buisness which is having fun and not b itching around like kids.

@Darkman : chill out a bit and don t act fast , try to fix your personal problems with Rainbow or at least just ignore her, removing your levels is useless, you will just have some regrets when you will calm down later :wink: .

@Scuba : and you are the nominee for the most useless reply of the month but i m too lazy to make a pic for, use your designer talents for something helpful :wink: .

Spam Lord

Postby Rainbow » Wed Feb 03, 2010 21:40

Bowdown im sorry for the spam, i know its not allowed, but i think you can understand me: I have no !put, and if 8 people ignore you while you want to have a fair match it makes you angry. it was the first 5-10minutes of the map, so where is the problem to switch? Yes, i overreacted with this, and now i regret this thread :cry:

edited

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Wed Feb 03, 2010 22:08

Rainbow wrote:Bowdown im sorry for the spam, i know its not allowed, but i think you can understand me: I have no !put, and if 8 people ignore you while you want to have a fair match it makes you angry. it was the first 5-10minutes of the map, so where is the problem to switch? Yes, i overreacted with this, and now i regret this thread :cry:

edited

No one blame you for trying to make teams even mademoiselle, i just pointed out that the way was not the best :wink: , if no one around is enough intelligent to move and make the game more fair, your spams can t change something on it. So, next time have more self control and stay calm, there are much more serious things in life than playing with 2 or 3 less players for some minutes :wink: . No need to be sad about something which is already done, just try learn from them :) .

Ps : seems that you and darkman have some problems to fix, it s not realy our buisness but it can make some unneeded troubles here or on server, i know girls as globaly more mature and less pig-headed than we men , so make an effort to clarify the situation with him befor we goes for another love and hate saga on forum :wink:

Official Member

Postby DaRkMaN » Wed Feb 03, 2010 22:20

Since i promised Warren i wont make esey i will be short
Tomy@crybaby?what ever you say,i could say thing or to abaout you,but that game i know i dont have a chance.
Bow@i will be sry when i calm down?Why everybody thinks i play and do becuse i wanna be PS,i do and say becuse i love ps5,and i wont let somebody shit there.
Bow@abaout our problem i send her pm why she called me idiot on fun war,she didnt respond.so i dont have to straight with her nothing more.

Spam God

Postby flow » Wed Feb 03, 2010 22:22

[ǝʌɐS-ԀX] 2# uoɹpɐnbS ǝɯ!ɹԀ Ⅎo uǝℲ

Spam Lord

Postby Rainbow » Wed Feb 03, 2010 22:30

Darkman, things are simple. On every conflict on forum you attack me personal, a thing i dont do. Every single time you cant stay at topic issues, you always have to attack me and tell the world that i am a "small girl" and how stupid i am. Why you cant just stop it? Im much more mature then you in that regard.

I recommend you to read this
http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacie ... ttack.html
A personal attack is committed when a person substitutes abusive remarks for evidence when attacking another person's claim or claims. This line of "reasoning" is fallacious because the attack is directed at the person making the claim and not the claim itself. The truth value of a claim is independent of the person making the claim.

I made this sentence fat, i underlined it, do you got it now? Im sick of your attacks on my person!

Server High Admin

Postby Smadje » Wed Feb 03, 2010 22:42

Rainbow and Darkman. I see here now an kind off 'but HE/SHE begun' discussion upcoming. Please don't bring it that far.

As already said before we as PS actually don't have anything to do about your situation. So please fix it in private, in my opinion no need to make a discussion in the forums. Sending a private message or a talk on msn/xfire would be a better way ;)

I trust on you both to fix this in a mature and respectfull way.

Smadje
quoting deep:
henksmadje please read topic more carefully and other topics too where u reply, then u get the point and dont have to make stupid posts.

Spam Lord

Postby Rainbow » Wed Feb 03, 2010 22:45

I agree with you. i will try not to get cross with him here, and i hope he will simply stop reply'ing to me. I also try to stay normal and respectful (watch my other posts in younger past here for it) towards him, in future i will just mentally [minimize] his posts.
Sorry again for the troubles.

Server High Admin

Postby Betinho » Wed Feb 03, 2010 22:51

Jesuscrist people!! i hope some HA can lock this topic fast. I just want add something: it is just a game!!! why waste time in attack or offend other players?? if you have a problem try to fix it, try to take demos / screenshots, but always try to stay calm and no insult / offend / attack to nobody.
Peace :)

Official Member

Postby Ammz » Wed Feb 03, 2010 23:23

I am sick and tired and writing this at this time right after my gym session and before a bath should prove my point.
You 2 are like oil and water, cats and dogs, fire and water. It is unbelievable how you could fit so bad together. In every single little discussion where normal people would have said, "oh well, let's forget this" you keep on discussing and arguing all the time!

However ... enough is enough! I and probably a whole bunch of other people on this forum have had it with you 2. Before you were good regulars, but now you have only drawn bad and worse attention to yourself. I don't think there is ONE PS member that has not hurt of you and your reputation.
You have filled and spammed every topic in this forum which both of you participated in! And it is not because one if you is innocent and the other one is bad, you are both bad and both totally ruining the meaning with whole this community. To have fun, meet new people and play a game that everyone of us love and enjoy to play.

Therefore you can see this as a warning that I grant with my authority as PS-Admin to you. If you can not change this despicable and unwanted behavior I will personally make this an issue that concerns the PS community, but I sincerely do not hope it shall come to that. I will even volunteer to participate in a discussion and try to settle this trouble between both of you, perhaps on xfire or in some other appropriate way. Quit it, because it is going the wrong way :(
You say: "Great Shot!"
I say: "aimbot"
-|PS|-Ammz

Official Member

Postby DaRkMaN » Wed Feb 03, 2010 23:33

Ammz dont get upset,i said pls ban me from forum,yes open topic on AF and ban me from forum,i am not kidding,i dont need to read her posts,i guess that is posiblle,and problem is solved,and you litlle girl dont adress me and abaout me at all any more.And if you are sick ammzy go to doctor,dont wanna have you on my soul :)

Bronze Star

Postby GokuSan » Wed Feb 03, 2010 23:47

DaRkMaN wrote:Ammz dont get upset,i said pls ban me from forum,yes open topic on AF and ban me from forum,i am not kidding,i dont need to read her posts,i guess that is posiblle,and problem is solved,and you litlle girl dont adress me and abaout me at all any more.And if you are sick ammzy go to doctor,dont wanna have you on my soul :)

Why would they spend their time to an attention whore such as you?
I gotta feeling you're worse then me.. Just don't come to the forum anymore or block the access to http://www.prime-squadron.com ; but cut the crap for god's sake.
I know Melanie is a smart person, and she's doing great the way she acts. I would have insulted you all the goddamn way out already.
I hope that had be your last post.

Goku.

Server High Admin

Postby Daghel » Thu Feb 04, 2010 0:03

GokuSan wrote:I gotta feeling you're worse then me..

No.

Whay AGAIN i see same ppl posting useless hate replies?
(wanted to name all, but i'll write: all exept PS members; will be shorter that way -.- )

sry dag for saying god name

well Dag with lite message here and there

Please, exclude me from this discussion, ty :)
Chaos is the only true answer.

Official Member

Postby Yoschi » Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:02

hihi
i only hear blablabla from here and blablabla from there^^

atm im long at home so i am long on ps 1 3 5. so i see much spamm and insult, and noone cares. but this spamm and insult is no reason to post in forum and somwhere else, its normal typing.

it gives harder insult which is warned so y dont you shut up all? :P

@ rain y do you post that its only one insult about your spaaaaaaaaaaaammmmm^^

@ Scuba_Steve picture is veeeery nice XDDD

i also was angry about things on ps5 today.
map italy:
5 guy made sk and hw on flag all the time i slaped few but nothing happend.
4 admins (which i wanna say by name :p )where there but noone does anything.

then trg joint and he kicked one after one for my luck finally.

the one guy was kciked after 6. panzer @ flag.

dunno y such admins did nothing...

hmm and new vote funkton on ps5 should be done better cause some guis spamm with vote about new map. put votes on maximum 2 per map or so, or like bounty makes vote to kick somone for fun, also vote spamm..

but finally i am drunken so dont read what i said XD n8 :P

and extra finally a picture^^

http://rechtemanager.de/auxiro/dateien/ ... ge%201.jpg

for not german it sais hartz 4 pays my beer XD

Next

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2010