Liljewishboy, and more........

Old server topics and posts from 2010, Read only
Talented Spammer

Liljewishboy, and more........

Postby Sard » Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:05

alright i was playing on ps1 and some ppl started insulting, others are spamming, others are TK'ing, provoking, etc etc....

There is a kid called LilJewishBoi (prolly a new one) , he doesnt have pb nor guid(boredom told me by doing !listplayers, not sure though), he insults ppl and started calling me racist for telling him to stop talking and start playing. He TK me couple of times.

Then there is America.Butchji, keeps saying bad words.

And theres a guy called dempz, protecting LilJewishBoi and saying im racist too(cant wait to see his screenshot about me saying bad stuff, but i didnt :) )

maybe i missed some. Rzeznik , Insight, and more were present during that time :) they are my judges on weather im telling truth or no.

So here are screenshots i took.

http://profile.imageshack.us/user/sard101/

they are the only pictures on it so. yeaa, if it doesnt work, tell me ill try something else :D

Took 16-17 pics btw :)

By Jolly :)

Spam Kid

Postby Jun » Sun Jan 10, 2010 15:30

Some ppl insulting, if no Admin there -.-
<3 Jun (*Jun|District#)

Spam Noob

Postby rzeznik » Sun Jan 10, 2010 17:48

Right, this was disgusting. Liljewishboy and America.Butchji started doing lot of crap and I really hope that HA will find the reason to ban them. I also found dempz's behavior to be really stupid. He pretended to be an admin and defended peace-breakers, at the same time he attacked Sard who showed no signs of racism whatsoever. Anyway, Liljewishboy is not someone you would like to play with, and that can be seen, I hope, from Sard's screenshots.

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Sun Jan 10, 2010 21:59

Sorry guyz, i was buzy whole week end but finaly got some time to check the topic :wink: . I did n t watched your screenshots and directly cheked server logs to have a better view of how all this craps started,who was the fire starter and how you guyz managed it.

I wont post the whole logs cause it s full of insults, craps and bullshits and your screenshots are enough to notice it but can resume it :

2 retarded dudes , America Butchij and Liljewishboi who will have a perm ban for their insults, crap behaviour and all the mess they have done in the server.
A PS member Dempz (he s not an admin) who totaly missed the train , did absolutly nothing to stop and calm down the situation and accused the wrong persons,a nice fail :wink: .
And you guyz, who acted in mature and best way, taking screenshots and avoiding useless replys and discussions with those naabs.

So thx for your report and how you managed all this. I will ban the reponsables of this mess and report Dempz behaviour to AF, HAs will judge his behaviour and decide about possible punishement.

@Jun : gratz for the most useless reply award of the week.

Spam Kid

Postby Jun » Sun Jan 10, 2010 22:44

Code: Select all
gratz for the most useless reply award of the week.

:D Thanks! :roll:
<3 Jun (*Jun|District#)

Talented Spammer

Postby Spaceman » Mon Jan 11, 2010 21:05

i was there and i must say that dempz was especially rude and blamed me for something i didn't do..(not the first time :D )

thanks for taking care of it Bow

Spam Pro

Postby MissFits » Mon Jan 11, 2010 21:14

lol spaceman be real you werent even on the server i respect you so god knows what your on! right...me and had my brother 'liljewishboy' had been out drinking, he is 22 (im 17) i saw him change his name shouted to him change your name its offensive, if i had my levels i would renamed him but i dont have my levels beacuse HA dont seem too worried about thier members aslong as everything on thier server is ok, i saw some of this shit he was saying and had some choice words with him and youll see he stopped for a little bit in the end i had enough so i turned our internet router off so he couldnt play, ok thats the truth embarassing but true, punish me how you wish bla bla bla, open to insults!

dempz

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Mon Jan 11, 2010 21:28

i didn't want to reply on this, but yay, let's not change the facts please.

dempz, like it's the first time u cause trouble on our servers. there is no need to try to blame anyone else, u or your family, hamster, dog, whoever f****d this up once again. i'm playing ET on crack and i handle it to behave, so alcohol is not even a excuse for this. it's just the usually "i'm a admin here and can do whatever i want behavior" from your side, and i'm pretty sure that won't be tolerated any longer.

missfits wrote:if i had my levels i would renamed him but i dont have my levels beacuse HA dont seem too worried about thier members aslong as everything on thier server is ok

we don't worry about our members? once again, stop trying to blame others for fails u or some of your family members did, that's just ridiculous. did u ever ask a high admin for your levels? did u ever save ur etkey to store your levels? no? why not? cuz the high admins have to take care of u like a babysitter? lemme laugh... ha ha ha. i also can't see anything in the logs that proofs anything what u was saying about his offensive name or behavior. obviously u was sitting next to him, but then i wonder again, why didn't u take care about it, what would have even been possible without any admin level?
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I am very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."

Spam Pro

Postby MissFits » Mon Jan 11, 2010 21:33

*beep* me your the most cocky sarcastic admin ive ever met! its got nothing to do with why ididnt save my etkey or who it was, i dont want no one being my babysitter i can handle myself. im out of PS anyway now not babysitting any one or having petty arguments over nothing i got better things in my life to worry about than people crying over my brother calling someone jewish! i just wanted to play on the server i enjoyed playing on remove me from PS community by all means i just want to play on these servers if not then dont write back some snotty little coomment, just tell me ...yes or no simple. and yes i did ask an admin for my levels, i asked mike numerous times but to no reply,

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Mon Jan 11, 2010 21:41

i was not even sarcastic in my post. i also don't think there is a need to insult me, but hey, i take it as a compliment :wink:

missfits wrote:i dont want no one being my babysitter i can handle myself

ye, that might will be true, but there it ends allready, u can handle yourself, but u can't handle to make a server to a peacefull place where people from all country (ye even jews, imagine that!) play and have fun together, that's just poor and sad. on the one hand u tell on the server u are a admin and u make screens and stuff to report abusive ppl, but on the other hand u don't want to take any responsability for abusive ppl of your family or ppl u like, that just won't work, we don't have half-admins yet. tbh u tryed to sneak out with lies and failed, just face it.

anyway, will be discussed in adminforum, as we usually do, community way to make decisions like this, to keep it fair :wink: no need to force a decision, just wait for our reply after we made a decision together.
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I am very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."

Spam Pro

Postby MissFits » Mon Jan 11, 2010 21:51

yea my bad just cocky then, look it up if you dont know what it means. im sorry but is calling someone jewish actually racist? im English thats ok? i couldnt handle the server because i didnt have the levels, and tbh im not offended by the word jewish i understand other people may be but im not and thats not because im not jewish if someone called me an english name then i wouldnt care, i just DONT care what happens on the servers aslong as it doesnt effect ME playing the game i enjoy playing most of the time i use a command to get rid off global chat thats why i dont want to be in PS anymore its a game not a social gathering, i feel like ive commited a crime its a game thats all i want it to be. i probably am digging myself a grave here and ive dug enough, so whats it going to be, let an experianced player on your servers who has introduced ALOT of players, ive been in PS a long time or ban me serioulsy up to you i just like the servers none of this bs, im not bothered about the outcome, so whats the court i mean the HA going to say! Hey lets face it the novelty of being a high admin on FG and member on PS has finally worn off!

Talented Spammer

Postby Spaceman » Mon Jan 11, 2010 22:14

MissFits wrote:lol spaceman be real you werent even on the server i respect you so god knows what your on! right...me and had my brother 'liljewishboy' had been out drinking, he is 22 (im 17) i saw him change his name shouted to him change your name its offensive, if i had my levels i would renamed him but i dont have my levels beacuse HA dont seem too worried about thier members aslong as everything on thier server is ok, i saw some of this shit he was saying and had some choice words with him and youll see he stopped for a little bit in the end i had enough so i turned our internet router off so he couldnt play, ok thats the truth embarassing but true, punish me how you wish bla bla bla, open to insults!

dempz

i WAS on server don't matter what name i had i just saw you and another britt misbehaving... admins whatever i don't think you even deserved to be admin in the first place compared to some regulars on PS...whatever
Blame you and alcohol, that's what u get mate

Spam Pro

Postby MissFits » Mon Jan 11, 2010 22:19

yeah thats just us britts for you :(! i know i dont deserve to be in PS ive lost care for the servers im afraid so theres no point me being in PS anymore which is why i want my stripes stripped! and your right spaceman there are other players who deserve it, at least im being honest by saying i dont want in on being a member anymore just want to frag frag frag, ill tell you someone who deserves to be in PS and thats wuju, plays alot, nice guy and respects PS

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Mon Jan 11, 2010 22:22

Do you try to be a pain in the ass ? cause you are in the good way. I ve posted the pretty entire logs in your unban request and it s full of insults and bullcraps so no the problem is not only to see a retarded dude calling himself liljewishboi for "fun" when it smell nasty from miles. You still bury one's hand in the sand when the facts are clear, the person who wrote those bullshits was a real idiot and i don t want see him again on PS1, if you have some problems with alcohol or simply can t handle it, our servers are not a place to sober up and players don t have to handle abject talks and acts from a rummy.

So , as long as it s my concern, your bro wont be unbanned in PS1 and honestly i dont realy care about the consequencies for you. You had a chance to stop all this crap and you deliberatly didn t react, worst ,you attacked those who was trying to gag on him, so just live with it.

/locked

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2010