Hey admins

Old server topics and posts from 2010, Read only
Spam Noob

Hey admins

Postby LukAszOWNED » Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:59

Could return you me xp? I am for after reinstall et and I canceled et key :(

Official Member

Postby on1 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:09

Sorry we cant do anything about ur xp...if u had any admin lvls u can pm bowdown or any H/A on the server for them...good idea to make a copy ef ur etkey for future as it takes time to find ur details.

Spam Kid

Postby ape » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:10

I think that's not possible.. because !give command is disabled I think.. btw if they give it back to you, then all people who had much exp and not anymore want it also back. ;)
Anyway you had to copy your et key and replace it when you have installed ET again in your et main folder. Don't you like to play again for all classes?

Spam Noob

Postby LukAszOWNED » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:16

ape wrote:I think that's not possible.. because !give command is disabled I think.. btw if they give it back to you, then all people who had much exp and not anymore want it also back. ;)
Anyway you had to copy your et key and replace it when you have installed ET again in your et main folder. Don't you like to play again for all classes?

I would like have classes loaded, could return you me Sebbel/BoWDOWN? And to have load so many <rear> what xp

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:56

LukAszOWNED wrote:
ape wrote:I think that's not possible.. because !give command is disabled I think.. btw if they give it back to you, then all people who had much exp and not anymore want it also back. ;)

I would like have classes loaded, could return you me Sebbel/BoWDOWN? And to have load so many <rear> what xp

Don't realy understand what you exactly mean by "classes loaded" but as said above i can't give back your lost XP so just forget it :wink:, now if you had a level on PS1, send me a PM on forum or contact me when i'm on-line and i will help you.

cya

Spam Lord

Postby Rainbow » Fri Feb 26, 2010 13:30

He means the awards level 1-9 for soldier,medic, engi, etc.

Official Member

Postby Evil » Fri Feb 26, 2010 15:39

no he ment his total xp he made past months/year on server i think ;)

anyway lukas under what name are you playing atm?
just wondering perhaps got some tips to make fast xp ;)

Spam Noob

Postby LukAszOWNED » Fri Feb 26, 2010 15:49

Evil wrote:no he ment his total xp he made past months/year on server i think ;)

anyway lukas under what name are you playing atm?
just wondering perhaps got some tips to make fast xp ;)

What have obtained I for ban? hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Evade? hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UNBAN ME, iam play 1min and ban? NICE .........

I have obtained for that bana because I do not understand

Spam God

Postby flow » Fri Feb 26, 2010 16:02

you need to enable punkbuster :>

either from ET server menu or by writing in console /pb_cl_enable
(if i remember right ;) )
[ǝʌɐS-ԀX] 2# uoɹpɐnbS ǝɯ!ɹԀ Ⅎo uǝℲ

Server High Admin

Postby FlowerPower » Fri Feb 26, 2010 16:03

http://www.prime-squadron.com/modules.p ... pic&t=8867

Amazing, isn't it?? :)
Your ban isn't lifted, so you're actually ban evading; I'm quite sure you aware of this :twisted:

Official Member

Postby Evil » Fri Feb 26, 2010 16:03

aaaah the lost sheep post ;)

hey LukAszOWNED,

First of all we was waiting for you since "we had" hear that you might be playing on our server.

before i give my respond why you are banned now i want you to take a look at these follow topics:

The orginal topic i suppose
http://www.prime-squadron.com/modules.p ... pic&t=8543
Specialy read sleyvas last reply in that topic !!!

then you even try again later.
http://www.prime-squadron.com/modules.p ... pic&t=8867

Anyway LukAszOWNED, this ban (and i want to thnx on1 for that ;) )
ive ask him to do it.
since you are been caught many times of ban evading.
you got a permanent ban and suppriced to see u on ps1 now again.
so indeed Ban evade

proof enough when i ask u in pm if u are LukAszOWNED,

just take our advice as last.
stay out ps1 and never return coz you will get caught anway with your loads of evading.

have a nice day.

Screenshot in member forum if admin want to see it.

Spam Noob

Postby LukAszOWNED » Fri Feb 26, 2010 16:04

flow wrote:you need to enable punkbuster :>

either from ET server menu or by writing in console /pb_cl_enable
(if i remember right ;) )

It is necessary to say but not ban, give warn................................

Official Member

Postby Evil » Fri Feb 26, 2010 16:09

and again LukAszOWNED, STAY AWAY FROM PS1.

seconde argo after on1 ban u you just do again ban evade.
just stay out.
you make it more worst.

Spam Noob

Postby LukAszOWNED » Fri Feb 26, 2010 16:15

Evil wrote:and again LukAszOWNED, STAY AWAY FROM PS1.

seconde argo after on1 ban u you just do again ban evade.
just stay out.
you make it more worst.

My has expired long ago I ban uban. U GO TO THE PSYHIATRIC KINDA

Official Member

Postby Mefisto » Fri Feb 26, 2010 16:26

Łukasz u was banned by Admins by the rulbreaking and banevade. You got no chance for unban. Server owners and HA dnt wanna see You on PS1, if You will try connect again You will be banned imidiatly.

I hope so You are from poland. Nick show this but dunno. If not will del this post. Now in PL but more simply to understand for Him

Łukasz zostałeś zbanowany prze Adminów za łamanie regulaminu i mam tutaj na myśli wcześniejszą historię: ban za zabijanie kolegów z teamu, zabijanie kolegów w miejscu respawnu, wyzywanie, prowokowanie i ogólne złe zachowanie się na serverach. Włąściciele serveru oznajmili ci wcześniej że nie chcą cię więcej widzieć na serwerze. Podłączając się ponownie z nowym kontem / etkey -em na server ominąłeś ten zakaz za co zostałeś ponownie zbanowany i tym razem definitywnie nie ma żadnych szans na to byś znów mógł grać na PS1. Jeżeli w przyszłości spróbujesz jeszcze raz ominąć ten zakaz zostaniesz ponownie zbanowany. Powodzenia w szukaniu nowego miejsca do gry.

Spam Noob

Postby LukAszOWNED » Fri Feb 26, 2010 16:32

Mefisto wrote:Łukasz u was banned by Admins by the rulbreaking and banevade. You got no chance for unban. Server owners and HA dnt wanna see You on PS1, if You will try connect again You will be banned imidiatly.

I hope so You are from poland. Nick show this but dunno. If not will del this post. Now in PL but more simply to understand for Him

Łukasz zostałeś zbanowany prze Adminów za łamanie regulaminu i mam tutaj na myśli wcześniejszą historię: ban za zabijanie kolegów z teamu, zabijanie kolegów w miejscu respawnu, wyzywanie, prowokowanie i ogólne złe zachowanie się na serverach. Włąściciele serveru oznajmili ci wcześniej że nie chcą cię więcej widzieć na serwerze. Podłączając się ponownie z nowym kontem / etkey -em na server ominąłeś ten zakaz za co zostałeś ponownie zbanowany i tym razem definitywnie nie ma żadnych szans na to byś znów mógł grać na PS1. Jeżeli w przyszłości sprubujesz jeszcze raz ominąć ten zakaz zostaniesz ponownie zbanowany. Powodzenia w szukaniu nowego miejsca do gry.

Tak pamietam to i minal okolo rok lub wiecej od tamtego bana ktory oczywiscie zostal odpekany i sciagniety automatycznie. Dzisiaj polaczylem sie pierwszy raz od tamtego momentu i zasraniec evil dzieciaczek dal mi bana, dlaczego to BOW nie zrobil tylko chcial jeszcze udzielic pomocy w oddaniu xp? Evil gdybym cie spotkal dzieciaku ....... mialbys problem. Jestes teraz gora bo masz admina ale tylko w necie, w realu bys byl marny

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Fri Feb 26, 2010 16:44

Ummm, since that after this latest ban you still tried to connect 2 more times to the server and Mefisto's message was not enough to make you understand let's say it with simple words you can get:

You ban in PS1, ban stay, you come again server me kick ass you!!!

/locked

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2010